- Test equipment
- Show differences between UV-flourescent fabric and non-flourescent
- Show differences between treated and untreated fabric.
Click on Thumbnails for the original pics from the camera
In these three exposures, you should be able to see left to right in each
|A green felt fabric that was on the test bench throughout|
|A piece of blaze orange camo that did not flouresce under the black
light, used as a control for most of the exposures.|
|A piece of highly fluorescent hunter orange camo.|
|A small collection of strips of the hunter orange camo. These were used
to demonstrate the effectiveness of the UV-Killer|
Description of first test: From left to right:
- Control shot made with flash
- Same setup, except lit by Black Light-- notice how the blaze camo
- One of the test strips was placed in the jar of UV-Killer and the entire
contents were shaken vigorously. The strip was then removed and placed on
top of the hunter orange camo for comparison. No visible change was
seen on the test strip in comparison to either control.
- Note: a set of instructions from Atsko was just out of the frame in the
lower right corner. A small bit of it made it into the third shot.
Conclusion: Even with complete dousing, the strip of hunter
orange did not show any reduction in UV emittance.